16 Times When the Right Packaging Made Us Buy the Product
Consumers can’t help but judge a product by its cover. That’s why brands must think out of the box — or better yet, change the box — to create eye-catching labels and designs for their goods.
Bright Side rounded up 16 photos of commodities that stood out on the shelves because of their clever marketing.
1. Abs-olutely brilliant
2. “A packet of olive oil shaped like an olive.”
3. “The shampoo bottle has hair so kids can practice.”
4. “The cheese and the packaging could not have lined up any better!”
5. An honest label that also tells you how much product is in the bottle.
6. Cool diaper boxes that turn into a treasure chest and a rocket.
7. “This glacial water bottle.”
8. “If you look at the logo with the flicked ’T’ at the end, the entire word is a dog looking back at its tail.”
9. “The barcode for this pasta product.”
10. Apparently, creative bar codes are really a thing.
11. “This dog DNA test kit has a logo that looks both like a dog, and the center of a structural formula that codes genomes.”
12. “The way these images line up even with different products.”
13. “Air cushions made out of paper. This is better than producing bags made out of thin plastic.”
14. “This bag of jerky with flosser included. It came in handy!”
15. What a “fun-tache-tic” idea.
16. “My local supermarket puts stickers on mangoes to make them look like birds.”
Which of these products would you add to your cart? Have you come across other items that had ingenious packaging as well?