18 People Who Wanted to Buy Clothes but Became Victims of Designers’ Creativity Instead
We bet you’d agree that creating practical, and at the same time, unique things is an uphill task. But some designers approach their work either too seriously or too absent-mindedly, and as a result, all that buyers are left to do is take pics of such masterpieces.
We at Bright Side can’t stop looking at the 18 items created by designers who suddenly got struck by inspiration.
1. Totally inconspicuous zipper
2. This pink sports bra makes it look like you have constant underboob sweat.
3. “My feet hurt a lot. Who on earth thought this was a good idea?”
4. The placement of these rather saggy bunny ears is definitely not the best.
5. “These socks were almost cool but I don’t think I want to show off my 2 right-clubbed feet.”
6. It’s supposed to be wrinkle-free.
7. These fake zippers make holes in your boot when you walk.
8. The brown tye-dye on this set of pajamas is less than pleasing to the eye.
9. “For it’s winter, and you ain’t about that sock-and-sandal life!”
10. “This was actually really funny to me. Then I realized it’s not even centered. Then I got mad.”
11. “Whoever designed this onesie has never seen a human child.”
12. “Found it a few days ago in a shop. I presumed it was a bag but whoever had stocked the shelf obviously thought it was a shoe.”
13. When you want to be a cool cowboy, even on the ice rink:
14. “My wife’s new dress has a total of 2 pockets, and this is one of them.”
15. “Needed a new sports bra with better support. After using the sizing table on the website and matching to my specific size, I received this in the mail.”
16. “They said it was custom; they said I would never have a shirt fit like this...”
17. “They claimed it was “made that way to help the material not pull while sitting.”
18. “These are the worst shoes I’ve ever seen.”
What designs have you seen that left many questions to be answered?