18 Photos That Take Us on a Trip Down Memory Lane
Nostalgia promotes optimism, inspiration, and creativity. It can even raise our self-esteem, according to a study. So sometimes it’s important to break away from modern reality and plunge into the world of a pleasant and nostalgic past.
Bright Side tried to guess what you remembered the most from your youth. Here you will find a lot of things that’ll make you feel good.
1. We had swings made from tires and they were also a great place to relax.
2. On these roller skates we traveled all over the streets.
3. You remember what will happen if you pull the chewing gum? Electric shock!
4. Even back then, we had wireless mice. But a special device was needed for connecting them.
5. Every weekday this yellow bus drove us to school.
6. We didn’t have computer games, but we had something even better.
7. We hung these skeletons on backpacks, and our parents hung them on the rear-view mirror of their car.
8. Every boy dreamed of having this ball.
9. The one who knew how to do tricks with the yo-yo attracted the attention of everyone.
10. It was the best anti-theft device in the world. The only thing is that you could not lose the key.
11. We very rarely sharpened pencils with drawings, so we wouldn’t destroy the drawings.
12. We collected music CDs for many years.
13. At that time, fast food seemed to be something special and unique.
14. When doing their hair, girls tried to use hair clips in every color.
15. Only 1.4 MB of information fit on a floppy disk.
16. Kevin McCallister had the same Talkboy.
17. McDonald’s had a completely different design.
18. We had our own stove where we cooked for our toys.
Please share your strongest memories of your favorite things from your childhood.