19 Displays of the True and Unstoppable Power of Time
Ιt’s so important to cherish all the moments we get with our loved ones because time passes like an arrow. After all, as Rose Kennedy said, “Life isn’t a matter of milestones, but of moments.” One day you are learning how to ride a bike, and the next, you’re getting your diploma. And let’s face it, memory fades with time but what doesn’t fade are the pictures we take as mementos.
Bright Side knows how fast the years go by and that’s why we wanted to remind you that some things stay the same and continue to give us joy.
1. “Find a barber you trust and stick with them.”
2. “Thanksgiving, 2011-2021”
3. “Breeze, the baby horse, is all grown up but still sleeps with his teddy years later.”
4. “My grandpa hung his skates on a small tree when he was younger. He forgot he had left them there and found them years later.”
5. “There are approximately 20 years between these 2 photos of my mom and me. I painted her face, she painted mine.”
6. “Grand Hotel, a classic in any year”
7. “My parents in 1976 and 2020 — they have been married 39 years this year.”
8. “We recreated a childhood photo from a birthday party 20 years later at Thanksgiving.”
9. “This is a balloon my buddy has from when he was born. It’s still inflated over 33 years later.”
10. “9 years later”
11. “Me in 1995 and my son 15 years later with the same bunny Jello mold my mom kept all these years”
12. “My dad made this for me for my sixth-grade costume. Today, I figured I’d see if I could still put it on.”
13. “18 years later”
14. “65 years later, wearing my grandma’s bridal headpiece”
15. “My uncle delivered my cousin in the first picture and 21 years later, they reenacted the scene.”
16. “Cousins, 1998 and 2021”
17. “Another 6 years later, and some things still don’t change.”
18. “6 years and 100 lb later, Happy Birthday, Bailey.”
19. “4 brothers recreate the same childhood photo, 14 years later.”
Have you taken any pictures that show how some people and situations have remained the same no matter how many years have gone by?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!