20 Messy People Who Seem to Be Freaking Us Out on Purpose
It’s pretty nasty when your roommate doesn’t honor their part of the cleaning deal. Waking up to a sink full of dirty dishes or opening your fridge to find 5 semi-empty bottles of ketchup can get really annoying. People living with messy roommates are sharing their nightmarish experiences online and they’re both funny and irritating.
Bright Side selected over a dozen infuriating moments when people genuinely tested each other’s nerves. Get ready to set your OCD levels on high and scroll down!
1. You don’t need to destroy the whole package just to get a taste, you know...
2. My wife leaves her hair stuck to the shower wall.
3. A ketchup collection, just in case
4. This is how my kids leave eggs after cooking.
5. We all have that friend whose car looks more like a rubbish bin.
6. Always keep a secret tube of toothpaste from your wife and children.
7. Must be tough living with this pizza lover.
8. My part of the room vs my roommate’s
9. My wife never finishes a bottle of shampoo or body wash before buying a new kind so here’s our bathtub.
10. What kind of person leaves this in the freezer?
11. Imagine waking up to this kitchen sink.
12. This desk is every organizing freak’s nightmare.
13. My wife’s nightstand, ladies and gentlemen
14. This is way worse than tangled earbuds.
15. This is mildly infuriating, even for the shoes.
16. I’ve tried to teach my roommate a thousand times that dish soap isn’t meant for the dishwasher.
17. Just found out that my new boyfriend opens bread like this.
18. Please set the shoes in pairs —it’s the OCD talking.
19. The person who never throws away empty toilet paper rolls
20. When you’re desperately searching for a specific tool but don’t have time to tidy up the tool case:
What’s your relationship with tidying up? What’s the messiest state your room or house has ever been in? We’d love to see some before and after photos of the chaos. Share them with us in the comments.