20 People Recreated Their Childhood Photos, and the Whole Internet Liked Them
We all have quirky childhood photos that take us way back. And one of the best Internet trends of late has probably been childhood photo recreations. These photos are the perfect way to highlight the bond that you have with your family, and the entire idea is based on recreating a retro picture with all the members participating again.
Bright Side loves this kind of positive internet trend, and here we compiled 20 of the most creative childhood re-enactments that’ll hopefully take you back to the good ol’ days.
1. Recreated my mom’s favorite photo of us for Mother’s Day.
2. Me holding on to my girl at my high school graduation in 2002. I’m holding on to her even tighter at hers in 2020. 😭
3. My siblings and I being goofy (1995 vs 2013)
4. 24 years in between
5. For my mom’s 60th birthday, my brothers, my cousin, and I recreated a photo from my first day of kindergarten.
6. Me and the brothers, like 25 years apart
7. My sis and I did a series of throwbacks — this is definitely the best one. Circa 1994 vs 2015
8. My boyfriend and I discovered that we had matching photos as Ninja Turtles-obsessed preschoolers. We knew what had to happen next.
9. Clothing is still spot-on (1991 vs 2019).
10. 2 curious cases of Benjamin Button (1999 & 2019).
11. Donkey Kong Country!
12. Recreating the same picture 11 years later
13. Bride and Maid of Honor, then and now
14. Christmas present for my mom, 27 years apart
15. 3 sisters, 37 years apart. I don’t know why it took us so long to make one of these.
16. My best friend and I during our first day of school and last day of high school!
17. It took us 14 years to recreate the same picture at the Taj Mahal in Agra and we’ve grown up.
18. I found an old pic of me playing computer games. As it turns out, I haven’t changed very much.
19. My siblings and I, at a party one night, decided to recreate an old Christmas pic. We tried our best.
20. My 4 brothers and me in 1997 vs 2017
Have you ever recreated any of your childhood photos? If so, share them in our comment section below.