20 Wonders That Are More Unlikely Than Seeing a Unicorn
Most of the time we are surrounded by ordinary things that we know all too well. But you might come across a gem that can really surprise you. So if you know where to look or if you get extremely lucky, you might just see a fog dome or a neon-pink slug that look like they came straight out of a sci-fi movie!
We at Bright Side love everything unique. So here are some amazing things that can make you even more fascinated by life and its creativity!
1. An albino in India
2. A spherical cloud
3. This blue-eyed Maine Coon cat
4. “This watermelon that looks like a deflated soccer ball”
5. “This egg has 2 shells.”
6. “This bicolor sunflower I grew”
7. “A rare sunset phenomenon called a split sunset, in North Carolina”
8. This eye color
9. In the right conditions, when water freezes in dead wood it can create “Hair Ice.”
10. A rare sight of a 65-foot-tall Lava Dome in Hawaii
11. “The shape of this cucumber in my garden”
12. “An opal with a sky of its own! ”
13. “A walnut tree in our backyard looks like it has eyes.”
14. This neon-pink slug
15. These 2 strangers that look exactly like each other were seated together on a plane!
16. Volcanic lightning
17. A “fog dome”
18. Snow in the Sahara desert
19. “The way this palm tree is growing”
20. This lemon is shaped like a carrot!
Have you ever encountered something this unusual? We’d love to see your photos in the comments!
Preview photo credit Gerry Huber / National Geographic