21 Things You Might See for the First Time but That You’ll Remember Forever
Our world is truly a wonderful place that never ceases to amaze us. For example, there are 12 times more trees on Earth than stars in the Milky Way. And moreover, so many amazing things and places that exist nowadays are still not very well-known, but they are definitely worth seeing.
We at Bright Side have selected some interesting things in our world that will definitely leave you impressed.
1. This lavafall that looks like a disaster movie special effect
2. This fish with bright blue flesh
3. This caterpillar looks like a beautiful galaxy.
4. This Peacock Spider is looking really royal.
5. This volcano eruption is amazingly picturesque.
6. Fossilized crinoids from the Kansas ocean of the Cretaceous Period
7. This train station in Madrid gives us a reason to not complain about train delays.
8. A piece of urban nature in Singapore
9. Santa school: looks like magic requires hard work too.
10. Simon Beck’s snow art
11. Perfect place for meditation in Indonesia
12. Lenticular clouds over Mt. Rainier
13. The snow festival in Japan is just breathtaking.
14. A bench outside the Dali Museum in Florida is definitely surreal.
15. Rock sculpture of Decebalus, near the border between Romania and Serbia
16. A tree that looks like a man
17. These rainbow stairs in Istanbul won’t leave you indifferent.
18. The Virgin Rainbow opal looks like Nature’s perfect gift.
19. A floral arrangement in a mall in Medellin, Colombia
20. The Capilano Suspension Bridge Park in Canada is so magical.
21. You can spend a night in the jungle next to elephants.
Have you seen or heard of any unusual sights that really impressed you? Share your answers with us in the comment section!
Preview photo credit fauxsoundcloud / Reddit