This Is How the Characters From “Matilda” Look 23 Years Later
Matilda, one of many children’s favorite movies from the ’90s, turned 23 in 2019. It was released on August 2, 1996, and since then, many people are still likely to be surprised by the intelligence of the beloved little character. They may even fall in love with Miss Honey’s kindness and laugh until they cry at the evil and amusing Ms.Trunchbull. So, in case you were wondering what the characters look like now, we’re ready to reveal their modern looks!
Bright Side dug deep into the lives of Matilda’s endearing cast of actors and wants to show you how they look today.
1. Marion Dugan — “Cookie”
2. Jacqueline Steiger — Amanda Thripp
3. Paul Reubens — FBI Agent Bob
4. Kira Spencer Cook — Hortensia
5. Jimmy Karz — Bruce Bogtrotter
6. Kiami Davael — Lavender
7. Rhea Perlman — Mrs. Wormwood
8. Pam Ferris — Agatha Trunchbull
9. Matilda’s hysterical father, Mr. Wormwood, played by Danny DeVito, also happened to be the narrator of the film.
10. Embeth Davidtz — Miss Honey
11. Our favorite underestimated girl, Matilda, played by Mara Wilson
Do you remember all of these characters? Which one was your favorite and who do you think has changed the most over the years? Tell us in the comment section!