10+ Celebrities Who Are Too Good at Trolling Themselves
Celebrities have some talents that go beyond their profession. Some are good at sports, cooking, or speaking different languages and there are others who are masters at trolling themselves. Although some celebrities can get a lot of hate by trollers on the internet which can be really hurtful, there are others who just prefer to make fun of themselves first.
Bright Side collected 10+ moments where celebrities were just too good at their trolling game.
1. Katy Perry showing how useful her Grammy dress is
2. Macaulay Culkin is still Home Alone in 2019.
3. Rihanna has been working way too much.
Fans are thirsty for Rihanna’s new music but the multi-talented star has been working on other projects.
4. Lil Nas X “admits” his video clip moves are inspired by real-life actions.
5. Ryan Reynolds and his tiny glasses addiction
Ryan Reynolds has been exploring the tiny glasses trend. This time, he took it too far.
6. This is the way Kylie Jenner wakes her daughter up.
Waking up her daughter Stormi by singing a warm “rise and shine” made Kylie blow up the internet. Internet users started a meme trend and Kylie decided to get in on the fun.
7. Josh Brolin made sure Thanos didn’t miss the 10-year transformation challenge.
8. Chrissy Teigen struggling with technology
9. Kristen Bell admitting that some people are responsible for her lazy eye.
Kristen Bell’s strabismus doesn’t stop her from making a good joke about herself.
10. Emilia Clarke’s wig was blown off after watching the Game of Thrones finale.
It was indeed an episode full of emotions.
11. Fans are always making fun of Lady Gaga for saying she’s Italian in every interview. Lady Gaga herself gave it a shot.
12. Sam Neill and his stretching routine
13. Danny DeVito showing his Danny DeFeeto...
After being called Danny DeFeeto for years, Danny DeVito finally shows the real DeFeeto.
14. Dolly Parton singing her hit song, “Jolene” but with slightly different lyrics
Dolly Parton is everyone’s mood on a Monday.
15. Meet Justin Bieber’s “sister” Rachel Bieber
In case you didn’t already guess, this is just a photoshopped image of Justin Bieber’s face and Beyoncé’s body.
Is your trolling game as good as theirs? Share some of your photos with us!