14 Vintage Photos of the Royal Family That Help Us Get to Know Them Better
The members of the royal family are some of the most well-known people in the world, but they also enjoy family time, hobbies, pets, and holidays just like anyone else. We love any chance to get a glimpse into the lives of this iconic family, and luckily, many photographs document their lives for us to see. If anything, these photos only make us admire them more and show how they value family.
The Bright Side team has collected a selection of vintage photos of the royals to help us get to know them better.
1. Princess Diana skiing
2. She passed the hobby down to her children.
3. Prince Charles continued to ski with Princes William and Harry as they got older.
4. Queen Elizabeth’s love of horses
5. She shared this hobby with her daughter, Princess Anne.
6. Queen Elizabeth’s love for dogs has been the same since childhood.
7. Princess Elizabeth doing her first radio broadcast
8. Prince Charles and Princess Diana cycling with their children
9. Princess Elizabeth registering to work
10. Princess Diana taking Princes William and Harry to a theme park
11. Prince William and Prince Harry attending school
12. Princes William and Harry having fun on vacation
13. Prince Charles hiking in Scotland with his sons
14. Princes William and Harry have always been interested in polo.
Did any of these surprise you? What did you like to do with your family when you were a child?