15+ Kind-Hearted People Who Make the World a Better Place to Live In
It’s easy to lose hope when there’s negativity looming all around us in our daily lives. But thanks to some of the kindest souls that exist on this planet, we realize that it’s not all that bad a place to live in after all. These generous people can be baristas who write good day messages for you on your coffee cup or police officers that help injured dogs in the rain.
We at Bright Side have mad respect for such heroes and are honored to highlight more of them below as they continue to restore our faith in humanity, good deed by good deed.
1. “A nice old lady next door left this note at my parents’ front door.”
It says: “Please be aware that a baby deer is sleeping right under your tire. Thanks.”
2. “Thank you, kind stranger.”
3. “I made a braille cookie for a friend who’s blind.”
4. “My teacher made a 4-minute stop motion film to explain something in physics because I didn’t understand it on PDF.”
5. “I’ve seen little library boxes but never a blessing box. It was pretty neat.”
6. “I just had surgery and someone anonymously sent me a toy that looks exactly like my dog. Just pure kindness.”
7. “My fiancée loves to cheer up her patients by putting on her ’Christmas cat scrubs.’ It’s so wholesome.”
8. “This police officer stopped traffic in the rain to save this wet and limping little dog.”
9. “Found about 20 of these scarves today in an Indianapolis park where homeless people commonly sleep.”
It says: “I’m not ’lost’... I was left here FOR YOU! Enjoy the warmth, and hugs from this old lady’s creation!”
10. “My best friend realized he lost his ID when we returned from vacation. Faith in humanity was officially restored.”
11. This pizza place delivers pizza and jokes.
It says: “Please can you write a silly joke on the pizza? My 6-year-old loves jokes and is feeling unwell. Thanks.”
“What is a dog’s favorite pizza?”
12. “Our UPS person left a personalized treat for our dog with her name on it. His kindness means the world to us.”
13. “The barista asked how I was doing and I said, ’Honestly, not too great,’ and then he gave me this.”
14. “Our son and his big sister ringing in his official adoption and the end of his time in foster care”
15. They call him Bagel Jesus. He takes the old bagels from work and distributes them to the hungry on the street.
16. “A guy returned my lost iPhone in perfect condition. He got cookies as a reward.”
17. “Found $10 in Walmart, bless whoever left it. I’m just getting on my feet and money is still a little tight so I’m very thankful.”
What’s the kindest thing a stranger has ever done for you? Share it with us in the comments below.