15 People Who Are the Champions of True Dedication
Writing down your goals makes you more likely to achieve them, according to a study. This, along with a generous dose of hard work, gave some people the key to success. They shared their results online and can inspire you to do the same.
Bright Side is putting the spotlight on a group of people who completely ruled their weight loss journeys.
1. “My ears looked tiny and I had no jawline before.”
2. “I’m literally half the person I was.”
3. “105 lb lost over the course of a 2-year journey”
4. “From miserable to Mrs.”
5. “It’s been 4 years since I started my journey. I’m so proud of myself.”
6. “Where I started vs where I am today”
7. “I lost 150 pounds and gained a neck.”
8. “I’m almost 3 years out from a gastric bypass.”
9. “One of my biggest insecurities was my big head and neck. 76 lb later and I’m starting to feel beautiful again.”
10. “Same shirt, new waist”
11. “I went from not being able to fit behind the wheel of a car to learning how to drive.”
12. “All done in less than 2 years!”
13. “Been going through a rough patch mentally, but still pushing myself to do at least one thing a day to better myself.”
14. “After 30 years of trying, I finally lost 100 pounds.”
15. “I wanted to celebrate finally loving myself.”
What has been your biggest accomplishment so far? What’s something you’re striving to achieve this year? Lay out your successes and aspirations in the comment section so we can all celebrate with you!