15 People Who Met Celebrities and Treasure the Memories
Not everyone gets to meet and take pictures with their favorite celebrities. For those of us who are fortunate enough to encounter such famous people, that moment can be so incredible that we will remember it for the rest of our lives.
Today, Bright Side will share photos that some people took with a celebrity and are now plastering all over the Internet.
1. “Here’s Arnold Schwarzenegger kissing me like a baby. I post it every year for his birthday!”
2. “I met Kevin Bacon!”
3. “That time I woke up at 4 a.m. to say hi to my first ever crush before he went for a surf.”
4. “I met Adam Savage and gifted him a custom Iron Man Mk.1 helmet!”
5. “My sister and I met John Cena!”
6. “20 years ago, I met John C. Reilly during my eighth-grade field trip to Chicago in the hotel lobby.”
7. “Recently stumbled across an old photo of a young me with Prince Charles and Camilla.”
8. “That one time we met Jason Momoa and my husband came up with this great idea. 2 years later and I haven’t washed my hair!”
9. “It’s been one year since I trolled Hugh Jackman!”
10. “1977 — my uncle (right) on set with Barry Gibb (left)”
11. “Met Jack Black last night! Core memory created for my son.”
12. “In 2003, I caddied at a celebrity golf tournament. I had my hopes to get assigned to Zachary Ty Bryan but I got some no-name, Chris Pratt.”
13. “Met Robert Patrick at Steel City Con and got his autograph on my collectible figure.”
14. “My friend and I replaced Christmas with Brucemas, where we exchange Bruce Willis-themed gifts each year. I win forever (and yes it’s real).”
15. “Ben Stiller was outside my house and I got a picture!”
Have you ever taken a picture with a celebrity?