18 Stars Who Proudly Strutted Down the Red Carpet With Their Kids
While some famous parents prefer to keep their children away from the spotlight, others seem to have no problem with the camera lights and all the attention directed at them. They look as if they’ve embraced the fact that their entire family is famous, and their kids are naturally a part of the whole show. Some of them aren’t just kids anymore but full-grown adults and celebrities of their own accord, and we look forward to seeing them more often at future red carpet events.
1. Hollywood legend Jamie Lee Curtis showed up with her daughters, Ruby and Annie, at the Halloween Ends premiere in Los Angeles.
2. Sylvester Stallone appeared at the Ralph Lauren fashion show with his wife and daughters in October 2022.
3. Antonio Banderas enjoyed the company of his daughter, Stella del Carmen, at the red carpet opening ceremony during a film festival in 2021.
4. British supermodel Kate Moss walked the red carpet with her daughter, Lila Grace Moss, at the Met Gala Costume Institute benefit event in New York this year.
5. Uma Thurman loves taking both of her kids to special events, the most recent one being a fashion show in Paris in 2020 where she appeared with her son, Levon Roan Thurman-Hawke.
6. Alicia Silverstone took her adorable son to a movie premiere in Indianapolis in 2017, which was one of the rare occasions we were able to see him in public.
7. Melanie Griffith was accompanied by her famous daughter, Dakota Johnson, at the 87th Academy Awards in 2015.
8. American rocker Courtney Love attended the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute benefit gala with her beautiful daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, in 2017.
9. Famous British musician Sting was seen with his lovely daughter, Mickey Sumner, at a movie premiere in 2014 in New York.
10. Gorgeous model Heidi Klum was in the company of her daughter, Leni, at a fashion show in Italy in September 2022.
11. Jennifer Hudson and her son, David Daniel, had a great time at the premiere of Universal Pictures’ Sing in Los Angeles in 2016.
12. Demi Moore attended the 2020 Vanity Fair Oscar party with her daughter, Rumer Willis.
13. Kate Hudson took her son, Ryder, to her mom’s red carpet event, Goldie Hawn’s Inaugural Love In For Kids, in 2017.
14. Madonna and her son, David Banda, went out together to the World Boxing Championship earlier this year.
15. Johnny Depp’s daughter, Lily-Rose Depp, was spotted at a Chanel fashion show with her mom, Vanessa Paradis, in 2018.
16. Meryl Streep shared the spotlight with her daughter, Grace Gummer, and her son-in-law, Mark Ronson, at this year’s Clooney Foundation event in New York.
17. Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler appeared with his daughters, Liv and Chelsea, at a red carpet event in 2019 in Los Angeles.
18. Actress Robin Wright attended the 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards with her daughter, Dylan Frances Penn, in 2017.
If you were famous, would you hide your children from the spotlight or not? What other famous moms or dads would you like to see with their kids in front of cameras?