20+ Celebrities Whose Kindness Is Enough for All of Hollywood
There is a heart-touching story that happened in Canada. One girl’s teddy bear was stolen during her move to a new home in Vancouver. It was a present from her late mother. It has a voice gadget sewn inside with her mom’s last words recorded on it. The girl wrote about the loss on Twitter and suddenly Ryan Reynolds joined in the search.
We at Bright Side are once again surprised by this actor’s openness and kindness and are ready to tell you which celebrities are not hiding their hearts behind a steel fence. But first, let’s look at how the story with the teddy bear ended.
Gordon Ramsay may not be the big bad wolf he likes to pretend he is. The TV chef showed his very kind side by offering a chef he had never met a job after finding out he got fired.
Aaron Merry reached out to Gordon via Twitter after he lost his job, which he claimed was because he had suffered 3 epileptic fits at work. Amazingly Gordon was quick to reply saying: “That’s ridiculous DM me, I’ll offer you a job.”
Thanks to Ryan Reynolds, the news about the loss got spread all around the internet and the toy was found several days after. 2 unknown people brought the long-awaited teddy bear right to Mara’s doorstep. They said they has taken it from the thief. The bear was lacking glasses, but the main thing, the recording of her mother’s voice, was there, safe and sound.
- My cousin took his son to a WWE event for his birthday and then fishing the next day along the river. While they were fishing, “The Rock” appeared out of nowhere, ready to go fishing with his cousin. The 4 of them spent the entire day together, and “The Rock” bought them lunch and hung out. It was an epic experience especially for my cousin’s son who’d just turned 12. © Earlmo / Reddit
- Also, Kim couldn’t stand aside when a natural disaster happened and she and her family donated a lot of money to those who suffered from it.
Lady Gaga did the same thing. As it turns out, she is a simple and kind person.
- I worked room service and the bar at a hotel she was staying at. She ordered room service and I brought it up. She was in casual clothes and was extremely nice and courteous, and she tipped well. It seemed like no more than 30 minutes later she was at the bar all Gaga’d out, talking with some of the regulars. Not a spectacular story, but it caught me by surprise. When I heard she was staying, I expected her to be a super diva-like some of the other ones we’ve had stay. © caboose88 / Reddit
- My girlfriend met Chris Pratt on a red-eye flight from LAX to Orlando. He waited around and took selfies with everyone waiting for their bags, while he waited for his. She tried to take the fastest picture ever because she was too embarrassed to bother him and he made sure the picture was good before she left. © Iucusvonlucus / Reddit
While shooting Jurassic Park, the actor visited a kids’ hospital in Baton Rouge. The hospital placed these photos on its Facebook page where Pratt was playing with kids, signing posters, and posing. “Our patients were all smiles and we are so thankful to Chris for lifting their spirits by visiting and handing out Jurassic World goodies,” says the message.
Adele once brought cakes to firefighters at a Chelsea fire station in London. “She just turned up at the station and knocked on the window and said she had some cakes for us. So we opened the door to her and then she took her sunglasses off and said: ’Hi, I’m Adele.’ She just wanted to have some tea, give them hugs, and thank all the firefighters for their courage during the catastrophe at Grenfell Tower. It was so nice.”
The day after the fire, Adele and her husband visited the site during a vigil, where they offered their support to the victims. The fire took the lives of 72 people and many others got injured.
Apart from having pledged to repay some of her Twitter followers’ student loans in 2017, Nicki Minaj has also been secretly donating money to villages in India through her pastor Lydia Sloley. “This is the kind of thing that makes me feel the most proud,” she wrote on her Instagram. Her efforts helped to create 2 computer centers, a reading program, 2 water wells, and other infrastructure for different villages in India.
The famous country singer once rescued 4 people who got stuck in a mudslide. 2 friends were trapped, and the other 2 went down the road to get help when they saw Blake, who was out with his dog. Shelton gave the 2 a lift in his truck back to the river, where he tried to free the trapped people. Eventually, everyone was freed and even got a chance to take a photo with the celebrity.
Domenic is a 9-year-old Australian boy who was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. The Make-A-Wish Foundation let him join The Kyle and Jackie O Show to get a chance to talk about his favorite actor — Hugh Jackman. However, there was a big surprise waiting for the boy — Hugh himself came to the show. He pretended as if he was talking to Domenic by phone and then suddenly showed up in the studio without stopping the conversation.
- The British singer said that he wrote his hit Thinking Out Loud with his childhood friend Amy Wadge, to provide her with financial help. The girl came to him when he was about to finish working on the album, and asked for help. She wasn’t able to pay her mortgage payments. Ed wrote the song together with her right away and because of this kind gesture, she doesn’t have to worry about money.
- While touring in Canada, Ed Sheeran dropped by a mall and heard a young girl performing his song on stage. That’s when he stood next to her and started to sing too. “I was like, should I stop? I didn’t want to stop, but I wanted to talk to him,” the young singer, named Sydney Bourbeau, confessed. “This is, like, the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”
The actress decided to seek justice in a controversial lawsuit in order to save a death row inmate’s life. Public figures contacted Susan and told her that the man was innocent and that he needed one more chance for a fair trial. Currently, the actress is soliciting for his freedom and a retrial.
The actor and animal- rights activist sent an open letter about animal rights to Costco CEO Craig Jelinek, urging him to change the way the food industry treats animals. Ryan drew the CEO’s attention to how Costco collects eggs. The actor wrote, “I am writing today about the recent undercover investigation conducted by my friends at The Humane Society of the United States at a Costco egg supplier. Video footage revealed abhorrent cruelty.”
The ex- “Real Madrid” and the England national team player bought hot drinks for a paramedic and her patient while they were waiting for an ambulance. The London cycle response paramedic, Catherine Maynard, was helping an elderly man who had had a pretty bad fall on the street. Beckham passed by and greeted them first, and then came back with tea and coffee. It was cold outside and the paramedic and patient were obviously feeling cold. The London Ambulance Service thanked the soccer player, saying that, “even a gesture as small as buying a cup of coffee makes our crews feel appreciated.”
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield
These celebrities often carry special cards with the addresses and info about the charity organizations they support. When they notice they are being photographed by paparazzi, they lift the cards in front of their faces. That’s how they advertise, ask for funds, and motivate people to make donations.
Once, 20-year-old Sarah George suddenly felt bad when she was climbing a high mountain in Wyoming. Her friends sent an alert signal and soon a helicopter arrived to help them. It was Harrison Ford who was piloting it. Turns out that Ford, who owns a house in this district, often offers his flying skills and helicopter for rescue missions.
The actor likes to help people avoid fines for parking. He has been seen many times topping up other people’s parking meters in Beverly Hills to help the drivers avoid a fine.
Once a car broke down and burst into flames right in front of Foxx’s house. The driver was lucky because the actor noticed the accident and rushed to help. He got the man out of the car and pulled him to a safe place. “I’m not a hero, but had to do something,” Foxx said later in the news.
It seems like no one likes to do good things as much as Taylor Swift. Here is a shortlist of her bright charity deeds (in reality, this list is much much longer).
- She surprised Cyrus Porter, a 96-year-old Second World War veteran who calls himself her oldest fan, by visiting him.
- She donated $100,000 to Dolly Parton’s fund “Smokey Mountain Rise: a Benefit for the My People Fund” to help those who were affected by wildfires. She has also donated $1 million to help those who suffered from massive flooding in Louisiana.
- She donated $50,000 to the Seattle Symphony, having said that John Luther Adams’ award-winning play called Become Ocean, inspired her. The money was earmarked for 2 Seattle Symphony programs: a music-education program for elementary school students and for its musicians’ pension fund.
- After a man posted on Facebook about his daughter Meghan’s dying wish to talk to the singer, Taylor called the 18-year-old girl right away and talked to her for a long time. Though the details of that conversation were kept secret, Meghan said that “the words ’Thank you’ will never be enough to say to Taylor Swift.”
- She has also made another terminally ill fan’s wishes come true. Swift made a special visit to a 13-year-old who had been fighting a rare type of cancer since the age of 7.
What was the last kind thing you did?