19 People Who Realize They Bear an Uncanny Resemblance to Someone We All Know
In childhood, many of us dreamt of having a twin so we could pull pranks on our friends and have fun. But imagine if your twin was a famous person or a cartoon character. How cool would that be? Blake Lively once revealed that before she was famous herself, she pretended to be the Spice Girl, Emma Bunton.
Bright Side found several people who could safely perform the same stunt Blake Lively did. They look so similar to certain famous people and characters that they must be twins separated at birth. Just take a look at these resemblances for yourself.
1. “Admittedly, I’m a knockoff Tormund from Game of Thrones.”
2. “So, I look like Marv from Home Alone.”
3. “Found a picture of me when I was in elementary school. I look like Rowley from Diary of a Wimpy Kid.”
4. “I’ve always been told I look like Zac Efron.”
5. “People kept mentioning that I looked like Number 5 from The Umbrella Academy.”
6. This guy on the bus looks exactly like Bruce Willis.
7. “I’ve been told I look like Brienne of Tarth.”
8. “My friends say I look like Emma Watson.”
9. Now we’ve got an “overly attached boyfriend!”
10. “Realized a couple days ago that my grandpa has a striking resemblance to Walter White from Breaking Bad.”
11. “Every time I go out, women ask me if they know me from somewhere. I have to tell them I look like Paul Rudd.”
12. “My friend looks like Will Poulter.”
13. “My son looks more like Harry Potter than Harry Potter himself.”
14. “I work in a kitchen. People constantly tell me I look like this guy from Ratatouille.”
15. “My friend’s little sister looks like Justin Bieber.”
16. “My friend looks like Michael Cera.”
17. This cashier looks like Sam from Game of Thrones.
18. “My girlfriend, Bonnie, is convinced she was the inspiration for the Toy Story character. This is her 30 years ago.”
19. This girl from the baking show looks exactly like the human version of the nanny from Jack-Jack Attack.
Do you know anyone who looks exactly like someone famous?