12 Kid Riddles That Will Make You Scratch Your Head... Literally
We have stumbled upon riddles from a young age, and now as we got older some of the riddles for kids could spin our minds off. But on the other side logic puzzles and riddles are a great way to give our mind some exercise for better focus.
We at Bright Side can’t stop solving new and challenging puzzles, even if they say that they are for kids.
1. Find the mistake
2. In what order will you see the colors from the top?
3. What’s the next number, and why?
4. What’s the answer?
5. Find the 2 identical shadows
6. What is it?
7. If you rotate the clock 90 degrees counterclockwise, what time will it be?
9. What does the man see from his point of view?
10. How many balls are in this shape?
11. In which direction will cogwheel B move if A moves counterclockwise?
Which one did you find the most difficult and why? Do you have a favorite riddle from your childhood? Can you share it with us?