15 Architectural Masterpieces That Will Make You Wanna Rush and Check to See If They Are Real
A building that melts, an upside down house, or a jungle that is kept inside of an airport: these are not shots from a surreal movie. In fact, all of these architectural masterpieces really exist. And there is even more, because the ability of some talented minds to create exceptional things knows no boundaries.
We at Bright Side are in a permanent need to satisfy our thirst for beauty, and this time we found some very unique buildings across the world that will leave you a bit surprised.
1. A church made of metal wires that looks like augmented reality
2. This temple’s interior looks like it was made out of crystal.
3. A market hall that was turned into a canvas
4. A building that’s melting right in front of you
5. Was this house turned upside down before or after construction?
6. Gulliver left his boot.
7. This building is watching us.
8. A hotel that was inspired by a wavy ocean
9. A building shaped like a tea pot
10. This building really recreates some facial expressions.
11. This building looks like it came straight from the cosmos.
12. It’s just a basket... oh, wait!
13. This one is designed to please the aliens.
14. This monument looks like it has been carefully carved.
15. An airport that looks like a jungle
What is the most impressive building you have ever seen?