15+ Eye-ceptions That May Make You Want to Look Twice
We might see a cloud in the sky and think it looks like a fish or that a flower has a face because of its patterns. But sometimes, things really look like something else, like a rock that looks like a piece of steak because of its coloring. These “eye-ceptions” or deceptions on our eyes are illusions that can make us think twice about believing what we see.
Bright Side brings you intriguing photos that will surely make you do a double-take.
1. A curtain pattern that reminds you of Squidward
2. This is a rock, not a steak.
3. A leaf that low-key makes you think of the Mona Lisa
4. A fish in the sky
5. Even a broccoli stem can dab.
6. This bacon takes the form of a seahorse.
7. “Each spring, this house looks like an Arizona iced tea can.”
8. When a pressure washer looks as friendly as Mike from Monsters, Inc.:
9. A bird camouflaging as a pine cone
10. It’s a log, not a clock.
11. A mushroom slice with the face of a sloth
12. Like Yoda, this plant looks.
13. Burnt cheese or a penguin — you decide.
14. Flowers that look like screaming faces running away from the pot
15. This grumpy crescent is an edible potato chip.
16. “My coiled-up headphones look like the Cookie Monster.”
17. Seeds in the eggplant form the shape of a butterfly.
18. “The corrosion on this water tap looks like a map.”
Which of these totally fooled you? Have you ever encountered anything that played a trick on your eyes? Share it with us!