17 People Who Wished for a Great Holiday Photo but Got the Exact Opposite
There have been researchers that say how people who photograph everything in museums remember less than those who don’t take photos. And while that may be true for landscape and museum photography, photos with our friends is a must while being away. It is the perfect way to capture our memories and look at them whenever we feel down. But unfortunately, things don’t always go as we planned and our photos or overall experiences are not what we expected.
Bright Side loves a good or maybe a not-so-good vacation photo that brings up laughter along with nice memories.
1. “This photo my dad took of me at Machu Picchu.”
2. “I’ve noticed this guy just now, few days after I took the photo and this photo will be in my tourist association book.”
3. “Waited forever for the crowd to dissipate to take a picture, then this happened.”
4. “Flew to Kauai to view the Na Pali Coast.”
5. “Expectation vs Reality London Edition.”
6. “Go to the Taj Mahal at sunrise, they said. It’ll be beautiful, they said.”
7. “120 mile solo hike. Asked an elderly passerby to take a photo for me.”
“I checked it right away, but he struggled enough with the touch screen that I didn’t ask him to take another.”
8. “Hard-to-obtain permits for a 10mi hike to see Havasupai Falls.”
9. “I was in New York for the first time in my life. We climbed the top of the rock to enjoy a view of Central Park.”
“We had only one day in New York, and this view will always be with us.”
10. “You’ll get such great photos of the Old Market Square, they said.”
11. “After our 9-hour car ride, this is the picture my mom took of us at Mt. Rushmore.”
12. “I traveled to take photos of the Devil’s Eye, but when I got there...”
13. “Drove 4 hrs round trip to see an active volcano today, while on vacation.”
14. “I travelled 6725 km’s (4128 miles) to eat at Rome ‘under-the-stairs’ restaurant. Of course, they are closed for renovations.”
15. “Went to the top of the Eiffel Tower for the view...on a foggy day.”
16. “Climbed a mountain with my girlfriend and asked a stranger for a photo at the top. This is the only one they took and we didn’t check it.”
17. “Paid $60 for an Alligator tour, this was my view the whole time.”
Have you ever asked for someone else to take your picture, only to find out later that they cut off your head or that the image was blurry?