18 Situations That Could Only Happen to Kids
Kids can make your life more complicated but, at the same time, more adventurous. They can get stuck in a toilet seat, cut up your money, or even paint a dog. As frustrating as these scenarios may be, try to take them in with a sense of humor.
1. “A toddler stuck in the toilet seat”
2. “Kids — how do they fall asleep like this?”
3. Both of them look offended.
4. “I asked my 4-year-old to put a new roll on my paper towel holder. Technically, she did.”
5. “My son after trying to get back down from washing his hands, just hanging there, helpless.”
6. “Thanks for gluing a piece of paper to my old phone.”
7. “Pours a brand-new bag of chips into the dog bowl just to eat it out of the bowl...”
8. “My daughter was feeling sick when she went to bed, so I gave her a bucket in case she had to throw up. This is how I found her later.”
9. “I have a little sister who is 4 years old. I found out my little sister cut my Beats earphones just because she couldn’t find paper to cut.”
10. “My son is awesome at hide and seek.”
11. “The kids at the school I work did the laundry. How does that even happen?”
12. “Kids are great.”
13. “I’m driving down the highway and look in my rearview mirror and spot this orange thing in a passenger door handle.”
“It’s his phone just sitting there at 80 mph.”