20 Furry Friends Who Came to Greet Us in the Most Unexpected Places
When we think about interacting with animals, the first thing that likely comes to mind is living with pets such as dogs and cats. But there are times when other species who typically live in the wilderness decide to come closer and say hi to humans. Of course, there’s not much to be done about it but we can be happy seeing that cute deer come to the yard or that little bird landing on someone’s head.
Bright Side made a compilation of moments shared by users online who experienced a moment where they felt like a fairy-tale princess living in harmony with the creatures of the forest, all because a cute animal came by to say hello.
1. “My wife being a Disney princess”
2. “This chipmunk looking up at my girlfriend on top of Eagle Cap summit, 9,570 feet high”
3. Literally jumped out of nowhere to say hello.
4. Congratulations, you’ve successfully managed to obtain your official scarecrow diploma.
5. “Made a new friend!”
6. The black part of the head almost looks like beard!
7. He seems remarkably calm for having a raccoon on his head.
8. “Guys, am I a Disney princess yet?”
9. “This girl has been coming to my house for the past 3 years to give birth and raise her fawn. For some reason, she has fallen in love with my dad.”
10. “It just stopped in the middle of the path, and then scurried onto my shoe.”
11. “Help! Heeeeeeeelllp!!”
12. “A little hummingbird”
13. “This squirrel fell in love with my stepdad.”
14. “I think I’m a Disney princess now!”
15. “My daughter’s fawn friend”
16. “Found this little guy hiding in my daughter’s shirt.”
17. Look mom, I received my invitation to Hogwarts!
18. Furry friend coming to say hi (and to possibly eat a leaf).
19. Chickadees are some of the cutest birds ever, and strangely tame.
20. How does one meet a deer while wearing a wedding dress? 🤔
Have you also received a visit from an unexpected friend? How did you react? If you have any photos, please don’t hesitate to share them with us.