20 Mildly Infuriating Situations That Can Be the Ultimate Patience Test
There are some days where things happen that make you wish you had stayed in bed, free of annoyance. It could be the delivery person breaking your package, or your partner sitting on the remote while searching for it all evening — these things show that sometimes even the smallest inconveniences can be enough to challenge our tolerance.
Bright Side saw 20 of those infuriating pictures, and if we’ve seen them, then you have to see them too. So join us and let’s suffer together.
1. “Looks like I won’t be listening to my new vinyl record. Thanks, USPS.”
2. “My wife asked for the remote the whole evening.”
3. “Thought I had separated 50 eggs without breaking a yolk — until I noticed one on the edge.”
4. “The roommate throws away dishes so he won’t have to do them (I bought all our dishes and silverware).”
5. “The first time I ordered shoes online”
6. “Woke up and saw my door was removed by my parents. I asked them why, and they replied, ’Privacy isn’t necessary.’”
7. “My disappointment is immeasurable.”
8. “I thought I bought sour Skittles...”
9. “Ordered 27 books from Amazon on a single order. Got 27 boxes with 1 book each, all delivered like this.”
10. “I’m doing renovations and my Roomba found a tiny piece of sheetrock.”
11. “The crucial fourth ice cream bowl was lost at some point, forever altering the vibe.”
12. “My wife sits and eats all the marshmallows out of the Lucky Charms and puts the barren cereal back in the pantry.”
13. “This is what the knives at my girlfriend’s house look like. This is a crime.”
14. “Just bought a new charging cable for my wife because the old one was flayed.”
15. “Got excited from far away about the motel having a swimming pool...”
16. “The way my husband puts all of the stickers from the fruit he eats on a single piece of fruit”
17. “The kids learned a couple of new words today.”
18. “Instead of rinsing his cup between drinks, my boyfriend will just refill it with whatever since it “mixes in his stomach anyway.”
19. “My fridge has an egg case for only 9 eggs.”
20. “The way that my mom eats avocados”
What is the most mildly infuriating thing your partner or someone close to you does? Share it with everybody and let’s see who wins the “Most Annoying” award!