16 Photos That Prove the World Still Holds Many Surprises
Whenever we start to think that there’s nothing left in the world that can surprise us, life presents us with a whole new bag of tricks! In this article, you’ll see an entire compilation of photos that prove our world is nothing less than rich and diverse.
16. “My scars don’t sweat.”
15. A visual representation of how many planet Earths could fit inside the sun
14. A one-liter bottle before expansion
13. “My mom bought a flower that looks like it’s Photoshopped.”
12. “My black cat is changing colors.”
11. Tangled trees
10. “I tried to take a photo of my mom’s eye with my macro lens but it focused on me instead.”
9. A huge “thorn in a tree” twig
8. The Sahara Desert from up high
7. A market at night in Bangkok
6. The inside of this tropical pitcher plant looks like a QR code.
5. This tiny figurine was immortalized under 8 coats of paint on the side of a building.
4. “A mushroom that was growing from my neighbor’s ceiling”
3. This is how broccoli looks after a fish has eaten it.
2. A sprout growing out of a wooden pole
1. This spoiled walnut looks like a tiny planet.
Which of these photos impressed you most? Please tell us about it in the comments!