17 People Who Look Like Copies of Their Family Members
Growing up, we were told that we have our mom’s eyes and our dad’s nose (or vice versa). In some families, special birthmarks, unusually shaped fingers, or eye color can get passed down from one generation to the next. There are also some cases when the entire appearance, from the face and hair to everything else, look strikingly similar.
After looking at these photos from family albums, we at Bright Side are once again convinced that genes don’t lie.
At the end of the article, you’ll find a bonus feature about the British royal family.
1. “Everyone kept telling me I looked like my dad. I never really understood that until now.”
2. “My dad and me, and then my daughter and me 23 years later”
3. “36 years later, my daughter has the exact same curls as me.”
4. “My grandma in the 1940s and me in 2014”
5. “Me at 3 vs my daughter at 3”
6. “On the left is my husband in 1992 on his parents’ truck. On the right is our son and our truck.”
7. “This is my father at the age of 33 and me at 38.”
8. “Took my son to get his first haircut. Same age, similar outfit, and the SAME chair (just updated)!”
9. “My mother and me at age 25”
10. “My daughter and me at age 2”
11. “Me in 1987 vs my son in 2017”
12. “Here’s a picture of my mom and me around the same age.”
13. “This is a picture of my mother who died of cancer and me around the same age. The photos ended up similar by coincidence!”
14. “My dad and me at 30 — a slight resemblance”
15. “My mom and me at the same age”
16. “My husband always said he looked more like his dad when he was young and not his mom. I finally got to prove him wrong.”
17. “My mom and I at the same age in different centuries”
Bonus: Mary of Teck and her granddaughter — Queen Elizabeth II"
Who in your family do you resemble most?
Preview photo credit dinomelia / Reddit