20+ Girls Who Finally Embraced Their Non-Standard Noses and Are Really Happy Now
The nose is one of the most noticeable parts of our face. That’s the reason why the way it looks often causes worry in people. Unfortunately, stereotypes about an ideal appearance have settled so deeply in our subconscious, it becomes difficult to perceive certain body features as an advantage, not vice versa.
Bright Side editorial is charmed with girls from this compilation. They radiate confidence and managed to love themselves the way they are despite their non-standard appearance.
1. “Here are some photos of my profile. Still learning to love it.”
2. “Okay, I took some new full-on side profiles. I would never post these anywhere else, ever, but y’all make me feel like a goddess.”
3. “My nose reminds me of my heritage. I’ve begun to see it as elegant.”
4. " Anyway, here’s my snoot. It’s a long road to acceptance but I’m getting closer."
5. “Just wanted to share these park pictures from the other day and got so many compliments! Feeling loved.”
6. “This pic shows how scared I used to be to cut my hair short because of my big nose! However, once I got the haircut, I actually started to love it!”
7. “My nose said happy Sunday.”
8. “I always hated my profile view...I think I like it now.”
9. " This photo was the first in which I loved how my nose looked, and I’m no longer afraid to have my profile photographed."
10. “I have a teeny hole in the tip of my nose that I was born with. My mom called it my ’angel kiss’ and told me an angel kissed me there. That’s why all my childhood I was terrified of angels, thinking they must’ve had needles for mouths!”
11. “Was told today not to cut my hair to shoulder length because it will ’make my nose look bigger,’ but is that even a bad thing?”
12. “This nose just got me contracts from some of the top modeling agencies. Big noses are beautiful.”
13. “Big-nosed and loving it!”
14. “I’ve come to love my nose and think it’s one of my best features. It makes me feel strong and Roman statue-esque.”
15. “My hair was supposed to be the focal point of this picture. But something else claimed the spotlight.”
16. “I recently came across this photo of myself, which was taken a few years ago, and decided to share it. My full-on side profile!”
17. “Always hated my big nose, but now I start loving it (after 26 years though). I realized that we’ve got to embrace our differences.”
18. “You literally need a long/big nose in order to get 5 nose rings on one side!”
19. “While I change my style often, my nose will always be large!”
20. “I could change it, I thought. But then it occurred to me. I am so much MORE than my nose (or my appearance).”
21. “My nicknames in middle school were ’witch’ and ’Pinocchio.’ It’s taken me a long time, but I’ve learned to accept that I don’t have to have a small nose to look cute.”
Are you totally satisfied with the way you look, or are you embarrassed with some of your facial features?