17 Exes Who Are on a Warpath
Relationships are very difficult. That's why it's no surprise that so many relationships often end in breakups. Some people deal with this period of their lives quite well, while others can't just let bygones be bygones: they are the people who keep calling and texting their exes at night and track their every move on social media like a special agent. And they never miss a chance to embarrass an ex in public. We all have a crazy ex story, so we decided to share some especially wild ones with you.
Bright Side has collected 17 people who could easily be put on the short list of the Worst Ex Ever Award.
1. "I blocked my ex on everything but she somehow managed to message me through Direct TV."
2. "I've been texting my ex everyday at 7:45 am for 3 years straight to remind her that I hate her."
3. Catlover: The Beginning.
"I checked my ex's page. There was someone in her "husband" description. I decided to check who this lucky guy was. It turned out that it was her cat! She created a page for her cat and made him her husband! And that's not all! She posts messages on the cat's page. She writes about the good life that the cat had and the good wife he is married to. I realized that my ex is doing well." -Dios666
4. "You know what... my ex should've kept me blocked."
5. "My routine after every breakup."
6. Revenge or honor?
"The awkward moment when your ex texts you 7 years later to tell you that she has a puppy that she gave your name to." - SilentSteps
7. When your wife is being cautious.
8. This was an option?
9. "I lost 220 pounds when someone called me disgusting last night."
10. Obviously, his love for fishing was the reason why they broke up.
11. "My boyfriend and I color-coordinated our outfits today."
12. The most important thing to remember about exes is that there is no going back.
"I friended my ex on Facebook and thought maybe we should start over. She added me and texted that I still owed her $5. I don't want to start over anymore." -skmainzmn
13. Female hunch vs male oddity.
14. When your relationship with your ex is a chess game and you are the master.
15. "Happy Halloween to everyone except my exes!"
16. "When your ex writes you an apology letter so you grade it and send it back."
17. Don't forget that you can always stay friends. At least for the sake of the dog.
What kind of relationship do you have with your ex? And what did you do after breaking up with them? Tell us in the comment section below!