If You Have Trouble Falling Asleep, These 8 Great Products Can Help You
Your sleep quality can affect everything the next day. Your mood, your productivity, and much more. So, it is very important to get a good night’s sleep. You might have insomnia or become sleepless from scrolling on your phone for hours.
We searched through some products that can help you get quality sleep at night. Let’s take a look at the products we found.
1. No matter how you sleep — on your back, side, or stomach — this pillow has got your back (as well as your neck, shoulders, and arms).
4.2 out of 5
- It is made for people who sleep on their backs, sides, and stomachs.
- Its ergonomic design aims to reduce neck and shoulder pain.
- It is hypoallergenic, and its breathable structure allows air to circulate to keep you cool throughout the night.
Promising review: This pillow is a lifesaver. I have a spinal injury from the military in my c4 and c5, and I see a chiropractor every other week. Along with a newly acquired CPAP machine.
This pillow is so comfortable for me. I don’t wake with neck pain, and it is compatible with the CPAP full-face mask. I bought 2, one for me and the other for my husband, who has bone spurs along his spine, and he loves it too! @Carolyn
2. If you are tired of listening to your partner’s snoring or your neighbor’s karaoke night, these earplugs are here to save the day, or night.
4.1 out of 5
- These noise-reducing earplugs come in 4 different sizes, so you can find the pair that suits you.
- They won’t be sticking out of your ears.
- They have 6 different color options that you can choose from.
Promising review: These have really changed how I sleep. I’ve never found earplugs that I’ve found comfortable enough to sleep in, but these are fantastic.
I use the smallest plugs that come with them, and it’s such a revelation. I can now sleep comfortably through high winds or noisy hotels but will still wake up with my alarm. Fully recommend! @Kate Oliver
3. If you’re looking for a good night’s sleep, this spray is the answer. Plus, it’s cruelty-free, so you won’t have to feel guilty about sleeping like a log.
4.4 out of 5
- The spray promotes relaxation and reduces anxiety to help you get a good night’s sleep.
- To use, just spray a generous amount onto your pillow.
- It is cruelty-free and vegan-friendly.
Promising review: I have severe insomnia and have tried medication to help me sleep. It failed. I tried this, and it worked from the very first night. I’d pay a lot more if I knew it was this good.
Smells beautiful. Children over 3 can use it. It works with my 9-year-old fellow insomniac. What’s not to love?
I cannot recommend this enough. @laura j fraser
4. This sleep mask is so comfortable, you might forget you’re wearing it. Just don’t try to leave the house with it on — it’s not a fashion statement.
4.5 out of 5
- This sleep mask is 100% handmade.
- It is designed to fit any head size.
- The mask’s breathable material, which includes cotton, elastic sponge, and modal, gives you an incredibly comfortable and fresh feeling on your eyes and face.
Promising review: I wasn’t sure what to expect with this mask but have been very happy. It came in nice packaging, including a dust pouch and a storage pouch (with a clip to attach it to a bag). It seems well made.
It is very soft, the strap can be adjusted, and it is comfortable to sleep in. The softness and weight of the mask are comfortable, and it completely blocks out all light—the first mask I’ve found that does. @Mrs Hughes
5. You can welcome a good night’s sleep with this tea. It will make your eyelids heavier, and the pillows will feel cozier.
4.6 out of 5
- This blend combines chamomile, passionflower, apple, and vanilla flavorings.
- This sleep tea is vegan and naturally caffeine-free.
- The packaging is 100% recyclable, and the tea bags are plant-based and biodegradable.
Promising review: My wife struggles to get to sleep and has tried all manner of lotions and potions, including a lot of the ‘branded’ medications, many of which can only be purchased in small quantities and used for short periods! So far, this has worked perfectly. She’s even tried not drinking it before bedtime for a couple of nights just to prove to herself that it’s the “tea’” that’s having the desired effect, and it definitely is!
She even enjoys the taste, and it smells really nice too! @Craig Dawkins
6. A good night’s sleep requires good air. With this diffuser, you can breathe better while you are meeting your favorite celebrity in your dreams.
4.4 out of 5
- This humidifier can increase room humidity by 10% within 15 minutes.
- You can change the color of the light according to your taste.
- With its handle and large opening, adding water and cleaning the tank is easier.
Promising review: I bought this humidifier for my child, who suffers from allergies, and I’m glad I decided to go with this one after reading good reviews about it. The sound is so low, it’s like it’s not even on. Even on the lowest setting, it’s enough.
Packaged well and received very quickly. Super happy with the purchase! Thank you! I would definitely recommend it to others. @Cinzia Severino
7. Don’t let stress and anxiety keep you up at night — let this weighted blanket do the heavy lifting (literally) and squash those worries away.
4.6 out of 5
- This blanket comes in a choice of 3 sizes and 3 weight options.
- It is made from a high-density, 100% polyester teddy fleece material with internal cotton padding.
- It is easy to clean with its machine-washable fabric.
Promising review: I am really pleased with this weighted blanket, which is really helping with my problems sleeping. Great quality, lovely silver color, beautifully soft, and it looks fabulous on my bed too. @Amazon Customer
8. You do not have to be a baby to sleep like one. This white noise machine will take you back to those times when you could sleep without interruption.
4.5 out of 5
- It has a rechargeable battery, which allows you to take it everywhere.
- It has 21 soothing sounds, customized timers, and various volume levels.
- Also, it comes with a child lock feature that makes the machine good for both adults and babies.
Promising review: I have tried several white noise machines on the market, and this one is the best so far. First, you can charge it up via USB — there is no need for batteries. Second, it doesn’t turn off after an hour or so — it stays on the whole night!
Absolutely amazing if, like me, you have a tough sleeper. I also use it for yoga as it has a lovely nature noise. My favorites are the fire and the thunderstorm. @Cliente Amazon
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.