Sorry, but Your Christmas Won’t Be Fun Without These 11 Adorable Decorations
In South Africa, the main Christmas dish is fried caterpillars. Deep-fried caterpillars are very nutritious because they’re high in protein. In Venezuela, roller skating happens on Christmas Eve, and this tradition became so popular that the authorities had to close the streets so that everybody could skate safely. We’re ready to help you make Christmas just as interesting with some creative products below.
1. Make your door or wall truly unique with this kitty that is green all year round! It hangs on jute rope, but the back is steel wire.
It is made of high-quality plastic that doesn’t fall off easily and can be used for a long time. If necessary, wipe with a dry cloth. This wreath is also available in other equally adorable animal shapes.
2. You will get 8 gnomes in different shapes and styles—4 red and 4 gray. Each of them has a string, so you can hang them on a wall or a Christmas tree. But they can also sit and decorate a shelf or table.
They are made of quality material: their torso and nose are made of soft felt, and their thick white beard is made of fibrous fur that can be combed. The hat is tied in a popular pattern. Kids will love their look too!
Really funky little gnomes. Unbreakable decorations for small children! It works out to be a better value than single ones sold in shops. Great buy! @ Harry
3. Your Christmas tree will be much more creative with this adorable Gizmo wrapped in Christmas lights. It is hand-painted and measures 10 cm.
It is made of resin. You can use it to decorate not only your Christmas tree, but also other areas of your home. And it will undoubtedly bring you and your children joy. It is also suitable as a gift since it comes in a box.
I’m so impressed with the quality of this! The hand painting is perfect, and the actual bauble himself is just heavy enough to stay put, but not too heavy to drag down the stronger branches. The quality is super. @ Natasha W
4. If you didn’t quite like the kitty from the first point, then let’s take a more creative route and take a look at this rooster! This Christmas wreath is made of high-quality material, which is absolutely safe and durable for long-term use.
It can easily be placed or hung on walls, windows, doors, and other areas of your home for the holiday. You can also decorate it with a variety of pine cones, berries, garland, and leaves.
5. As many as 10 Santa pants! Which can be used as gift bags or as candy or drink holders. They have handles for easy carrying and are lightweight.
They can be washed and air-dried. Each bag can hold up to 5 lbs. Pants sets are also available in other sizes and quantities.
Cute grab bags for Christmas. The felt bags are well-made, although they’re made with school craft material. That’s the retro charm of them, it looks like I put forth an effort to make hand-made gift bags! They reflect the joy and childhood that adults would appreciate and children would adore. These 2-strapped felt bags are a definite recommendation. P.S. The felt is the thick, soft kind. @ T M
6. A set of waterproof and durable stickers to decorate your windows or walls. They can even be reused, just save the paper backing.
These stickers are non-toxic, non-fading, and also safe for kids. You can decorate not only your home but also your workplace with them. The main thing is to stick them on a flat, smooth surface.
This set is a good value at this price. The plastic is good quality, and the pictures are good traditional Christmas scenes with reasonable graphics that look good even up close. The stickers come off the backing sheet easily, and the adhesive works very well, provided that you apply the stickers slowly to prevent wrinkles. It’s also very easy to remove the sticker if you mount it incorrectly. Although the stickers are pre-cut, you may want to trim some, depending on the available window or mounting space — this is easy to do. A great way to brighten up your window at Christmas without breaking the bank. @ Bob Sherunkle
7. Let’s go from regular Christmas tree ornament balls to creative ones! This sloth will definitely stand out and add a cheerful touch.
This ornament is handmade according to centuries-old traditions, using techniques that originated in the 1800s. This decoration is also available in the form of other animals.
This is a quality glass ornament, much like the hand-blown ornaments of old. Who won’t smile at this happy-looking sloth swinging on a Christmas tree? @ JoeInTampa
8. How about inviting the real Santa to your party? Some of your loved ones can become him thanks to this realistic costume! The set includes around 12 items.
The set includes: a red velvet pullover, pants with an elastic waist, a cape with Velcro, sleeves, and fake fur trim, a belt with buckle, a red velvet hat with fur trim and a pompom at the tip, gloves, glasses, a wig, a beard, shoe covers, a gold gift bag, and a bell.
We wanted a Santa outfit that was realistic and that we could wear year after year. This outfit is so well-made. Everyone complimented how fantastic he looked in it, and even his own grandchildren were clueless to the fact that it was Grandad! I would completely recommend. @ Tanya Lee & Abbs
9. Don’t forget about the holiday table, which should also be decorated. These cookie cutters will help you add Christmas cheer to your meal.
It comes in a set of 5 shapes that include a snowflake, a Christmas tree, a reindeer, a gingerbread boy, and a snowman. They are made of stainless steel that is easy to clean. Other sets with different shapes are also available.
These were perfect for Christmas cookies, and my daughter loved them too! They are extremely sharp and dishwasher safe, making them ideal for any home! I will buy some more different shapes soon. @ Steph
10. We can’t imagine Christmas without garland. This one is waterproof and 3 meters by 3 meters in size. It’s easy to operate with a remote control.
It has as many as 300 LEDs! And it comes with an extra 3-meter-long power cord. It works with 8 lighting modes: like wave, sequential, slow glow, flash, slow fade, and constant light.
Wonderful set of curtain lights that can be hung at a window, on a wall, on a staircase, used as a room divider, or even as a canopy over a bed. They are a relaxing warm white color that can be adjusted in brightness and in different lighting modes — there is a remote control so you can change the settings without having to get up. They plug into a USB adaptor or a USB plug on a laptop or a TV, or if you want to use them where there is no electricity, you can use them plugged into a power bank. There is a timer you can set, so they turn on and off at set times, which means you don’t have to remember each time. They look great on an attic ceiling, as you can have the strands follow the shape of the eaves to make an overhead display that will sparkle and look so pretty at night when you are in bed. You can dim the brightness level so that you can easily fall asleep, but you can also use it as a night light to reassure you during the night. @ r.h.b.
11. You can even go to sleep and wake up with Christmas cheer. This bedding set contains a royal duvet cover with 2 matching pillowcases.
This set is made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester. It is machine washable. The product dimensions are 230 cm x 220 cm x 0.3 cm.
It’s perfect for Christmas, with beautiful colors for the season, and I can’t wait to put it on the bed in the guest room for the holidays. I would definitely order from this seller again because the material is nice and soft and does not slide. I’m very happy with this purchase. @ Rowenda
When do you start buying gifts for your loved ones for Christmas—in advance or closer to the holiday?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.