14 Photos and Tweets That Prove Our Grandparents Can Always Bring a Smile to Our Face
Scientists say that play is as important for old people as it is for kids. It slows down the aging process by improving brain function and memory. And besides that, having fun plays a role in keeping seniors active and happy.
Many young people fear getting old, as they connect it with boredom and a lack of fun. To show you that you are never too old to enjoy every day, Bright Side collected 14 grandparents having the best time in their senior years.
1. “Grandpa playing Wario’s Woods on Super Nintendo”.
2. Seniors having crush.
3. “My grandfather has played Fortnite since season 3 (and has 600+ wins)”.
4. Grandparents will never say “No”.
5. “My 93-year-old grandma, playing VR for the first time”.
6. Don’t tell mom.
7. “An adorable old couple getting their nails done together and talking about being married for 66 years”.
8. Important phone call.
9. “My grandmother turned 100 last October, and this is her doing the plank for 30 seconds.”
10. Judging grandma.
11. A 79-year-old lady having fun at a drag show.
12. Fixing phones.
13. “I got to play golf with my grandma”.
14. Nobody takes care of children better than grandparents.
How do you spend time with your grandparents? Do you believe you can still have fun when you get older?