15 Kings and Queens of Crafts That Use Every Creative Bone in Their Body
Buying new stuff is so last year, which is why more and more people are starting to open their minds and create wondrous things. From painting cats on rocks to a grandma that stitched a chair for 25 years, these items are something to see.
Bright Side couldn’t help but thank all the people on this list for their creative efforts, so here’s an article as a token of appreciation.
1. This 86-year-old grandma worked on this hand-stitched chair for 25 years!
2. “I painted a mandala on an old, beat-up table.”
3. From simple wood to a gorgeous horse
4. “Finished my first little embroidered landscape!”
5. “Some turquoise glow pieces I made”
6. “I made a princess Anna cosplay entirely out of crochet!”
7. “I painted a whole bunch of rocks.”
8. This bench got a whole new life.
9. A piece of wood can be a stunning part of your decor if you know how to use it.
10. “I made a first Christmas ornament for my daughter and son-in-law.”
11. “There were once 3 brothers who were traveling along a lonely, winding road at twilight.”
12. “My first try at a resin and alcohol ink coaster!”
13. “Painted this a while back — just some fish swimming in a forest.”
14. “I made a string art portrait of my mom!”
15. “My interpretation of Frida Kahlo in stained glass!”
Do you like crafts? What hobbies do you have?