20+ Photos That Show the Ups and Downs of Being an Instagram Husband
Being an Instagram husband is really tough work — you have to choose the right angles, always be near your wife, and quite often, you don’t even have enough time to eat your meals. But the results are worth it! You’ll see the shining eyes of your better half and the perfect photos will get tons of likes on social media.
We at Bright Side admire the endurance and creativity of these incredible men, so we’re inviting you to take a look at 23 photos that show what’s really going on behind the scenes of viral Instagram photos.
23. “I have no idea where she got these babies.”
22. When you’re dating Spider-Man:
21. Me: Who’s car is this?
Her: Just take the picture.
Me: But —
Her: Just take it.
20. Teamwork makes the dream work.
19. “She looks so fresh but it’s 97 degrees...meanwhile, I’m sweating like melting gelato while taking this photo!”
18. “Trying really hard to not eat the donut”
17. “When we started this shoot I was shlubby and overweight. But after hours of flexing to hide my gut, I developed a 6-pack and pecs. Thanks to my wife!”
16. Safety first!
15. “After the third outfit change in the bathroom, the shop employees finally asked us to pick a tree or leave.”
14. “’It will be fine,’ she said. ’There aren’t any snakes out here,’ she said.”
13. “At first I felt guilty about stealing our neighbor’s plant to get this shot, but then she promised that we wouldn’t do any more brick wall pics for at least 2 weeks. So I changed my mind.”
12. “To take this photo, I had to purchase dogs that matched the bedding and her outfit.”
11. “At first I thought it was strange that she invited a third person to join our date. But as soon as they started taking photos I understood everything.”
10. “After 3 full hours of holding the pose, 2 days of bed rest, and 3 chiropractic adjustments later, we finally got the perfect shot!”
9. “They ask you how you are and you just have to say that you’re fine, but that’s not true.”
8. “This tree had 8 rings when we started this photoshoot.”
7. “’Did you get a good pic?’ is what she said after we fished her out of the water.”
6. “I don’t want to do a jumping pic. I never know what to do with my hands and my face always looks stupid.”
5. “Yes, yes I will take a pic of you surrounded by 75 cheeseburgers...”
4. “I have become afraid of passing murals on the street. So afraid.”
3. “It took 20 pictures just to get this casual shot. What you can’t see are my arms quivering from exhaustion.”
2. Not all heroes wear capes.
1. “The truth about breakfast in bed: she made her own breakfast and then got back into bed.”
What are you willing to do to get the perfect shot for Instagram? Feel free to share your opinions in the comments!
Preview photo credit the.becktriplets / instagram