20+ Pics That Prove the World Will Never Stop Surprising Us
From the amazing eyes of a blind cat, to a half male-half female butterfly, to an albino reindeer, to an ant`s face under a microscope — these pictures remind us that there are still so many extraordinary things around us, and that the one who seeks beauty will always find it.
Here at Bright Side we`re always thirsty for startling, rare photos that expand our horizons and we`re excited to share them with you. Scroll down for our most recent mind-boggling discoveries!
1. An athlete`s leg after a race
2. A Southern Cassowary claw. In case you didn’t realize that birds are just little dinosaurs.
3. My friends blind cat, Soren, has amazing eyes.
4. “I dropped my headphones in the sand and all the iron collected on the magnets.”
5. My friend’s giant sunflower
6. Bilateral gynandromorph butterfly: it’s half-male and half-female.
7. This bleeding tooth fungus is both frightening and charming.
8. This is how an oyster grows pearls.
9. Inverted icicles
10. Ghost glass frogs have the most mesmerizing eyes!
11. The transparent fish that seems almost fake
12. Starfish with 6, 5, and 4 arms
13. A nearly 5 pound lobster claw
14. This white fern I found on my hike today
15. This is what a sea urchin looks like on the inside.
16. A plant that is 4-stories tall
17. An ant’s face under an electron microscope
18. A salt crystal that formed a snowball
19. Just imagine... these tiny creatures have a full skeletal system, arteries, and a whole set of organs inside.
20. This super-cautious crab scoping me out
21. This albino reindeer I saw while travelling in Finnish Lapland
22. Tulips blooming in the snow
23. A shower that formed naturally inside a cave
The athlete`s leg is absolutely crazy! Do you have anything we could add to this list? We`d be happy to see your comments and pics in the comment section below.
Preview photo credit janibrajkovic / instagram