What 15+ Stars From Movies Released 20 Years Ago Look Like Today
This may be hard to believe, but many of our favorite movies were actually released 20 years ago (for example, the first Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings films). Time really flies.
We at Bright Side decided to take a look at what the actors and actresses that appeared in famous films from 2001 look like today. And we were surprised to find out that some of them look better today.
1. Sean Astin — Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
2. Elijah Wood — Frodo from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
3. Audrey Tautou — Amélie Poulain from Amélie
4. Mathieu Kassovitz — Nino from Amélie
5. Tom Felton — Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
6. Russell Crowe — John Nash from A Beautiful Mind
7. Jennifer Connelly — Alicia Nash from A Beautiful Mind
8. Alexa PenaVega — Carmen Cortez from Spy Kids
9. Daryl Sabara — Juni Cortez from Spy Kids
10. Penélope Cruz — Sofia from Vanilla Sky
11. Jennifer Coolidge — Paulette from Legally Blonde
12. Ryoko Hirosue — Yumi from Wasabi
13. Meg Ryan — Kate from Kate & Leopold
14. Julie Andrews — Queen Clarisse Renaldi from The Princess Diaries
15. Hugh Grant — Daniel from Bridget Jones’s Diary
16. Casey Affleck — Virgil from Ocean’s Eleven
Which of these films do you like so much that you are ready to watch it all over again, even 20 years later?