14 Rare Body Features That Make Their Owners Special
The condition where someone has 2 different eye colors (heterochromia) is not so uncommon — it affects 6 out of every 1,000 births. However, in most cases, it’s hardly noticeable. But some people are truly lucky because Mother Nature has blessed them with a unique feature that makes them shine their true colors.
Today at Bright Side, we present you with 14 people who aren’t afraid to own their bodies and show everyone the beauty of their unusual physical features.
1. “My left hand is missing a finger as it was what formed my thumb.”
2. “I’ve got too many bones in my mouth.”
3. “I can give my fingers faces if I bite on them.”
4. “My uncle’s eye color is split in half (green/brown).”
5. “This kid was born with his toes and nails stuck together.”
6. “My arms bend the wrong way...”
7. “My son was born with a patch of blonde hair.”
8. “I have abnormally pointy fingertips.”
9. “My boy’s elf ear”
10. “My brother has a mark on his arm that looks like Baby Groot.”
11. “The hair on my arm grows in a circle.”
12. “The palm of my hand grows hair after a skin graft I got a few years ago.”
13. “My daughter was born without a joint in her left thumb.”
14. “I have a dot in my eye that is sort of heart-shaped.”
Do you know anyone with such unusual body features? What pic impressed you the most?
Preview photo credit howdoichooseafandom / Reddit, fitofone / Reddit
Bright Side/People/14 Rare Body Features That Make Their Owners Special
Share This Article