15 Celebs Whose Costumes Either Left Us in Awe or Scratching Our Heads
Halloween is the time of the year when everyone who celebrates it can show off their creativity by dressing up in costumes. While some choose to imitate their favorite movie and TV characters, others take it to another level, like this year, when Kendall Jenner went as a cucumber. Let’s look at some celebrity Halloween costumes together.
1. Singer Janelle Monáe as Diva Plavalaguna from The Fifth Element
Monáe posted an Instagram photo in the costume with the caption, “It’s Halloween and I’m in MY E L E M E N T.”
2. Rapper Cardi B as Marge Simpson from The Simpsons
She even recreated the set of the show’s living room for her photo.
3. Riverdale actresses Lili Reinhart, Madelaine Petsch, and Camila Mendes as the main characters of Hocus Pocus
The costumes are very on-trend, as the sequel, Hocus Pocus 2, came out in September 2022.
4. Athlete Shaun White and actress Nina Dobrev as Max and Vecna from Stranger Things
The actress posted the picture and captioned it with “Stranger things have happened.”
5. Media personality Kim Kardashian as Mystique from X-Men
She paired up with fellow media personalities Olivia Pierson and Natalie Halcro, who were dressed as Magik and Selene.
6. Rapper Lizzo as Miss Piggy from The Muppet Show
“A tribute to my forever icon, MISS PIGGY. The epitome of grace, style, confidence, and a warrior for love,” Lizzo wrote in her Instagram caption.
7. Actress Megan Fox and rapper Machine Gun Kelly as Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee
The actress shared a picture with her fiancé and captioned it: “But are these even costumes?”
8. Actor Frankie Jonas and his girlfriend as his older brother, Joe Jonas, and Taylor Swift
Singers Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift dated in 2008, and she appeared in Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience, a live concert film. His younger brother, Frankie, decided to make a parody of the former couple’s performance with his girlfriend.
9. Model Kendall Jenner as a cucumber
Her costume is a reference to a viral meme that was born from the moment on her reality show, The Kardashians. In the clip, she doesn’t know how to cut cucumbers in an efficient way, which led to people making jokes about it.
10. Media personality Paris Hilton as Sailor Moon from Sailor Moon
Paris Hilton called Sailor Moon her “childhood icon,” so that was her reason for choosing to dress up in this costume.
11. Media personality Eugene Lee Yang as Eddie and Vecna from Stranger Things
The star said in his Twitter caption, “Why not both?” and dressed up as 2 characters from Stranger Things season 4.
12. Actress Vanessa Hudges and musician GG Magree as Nina Sayers from Black Swan
2 friends teamed up and dressed up as both versions of Nina, originally portayed by Natalie Portman. Vanessa Hudges is dressed as a white swan, while GG Magree is her alter ego, a black swan.
13. Media personality Addison Rae as Lady Gaga
The costume is a reference to Lady Gaga’s 2009 performance, where she performed the song, “Paparazzi.” Rae captioned the photo with the lyrics from the song: “I’ll follow you until you love me.”
14. Model Heidi Klum as a worm
During her annual Halloween party, Klum said that she wanted to “think outside of the box” and that’s how she came up with the idea to be dressed as a rainworm. Her husband, Tom Kaulitz, was dressed as a fisherman.
15. Model Leni Klum as Catwoman from Batman Returns
Heidi Klum’s daughter, Leni, was also present at the party in a costume inspired by Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman, and she took cute pictures hugging her worm mom.
Which costume is your favorite? Did you dress up for Halloween?