15 People Who Deserve a Big Round of Applause for Making Their Dreams a Reality
Dreams give meaning to life and keep the spark alive that motivates us to do things. Everyone has one dream that they’ve cherished since they were little. There will be ups and downs along the way, but if you learn from them, you are more likely to succeed.
Today, Bright Side will take you on a journey through the lives of people who have realized their dreams and are eager to share them with us.
1. “After 64 years, my dad followed his dreams and got his first book published!”
2. “Finally pregnant with a healthy baby after a few years of loss and infertility.”
3. “Finally graduated last weekend! It took me a good 6 years, but look where I am now! Don’t stop dreaming and believe in yourself.”
4. “Found my biological dad and family after searching for 35 years! 72 hours ago, I was an only child. Now, I have a brother and 2 sisters!”
5. “Mama has always dreamed of seeing the Grand Canyon. Today, she did!”
6. “I’ve been told I dress ‘weird’ or ‘strange’ before, but I’m finally feeling happy enough to ignore those comments and just be me.”
7. “After years of tooth pain and hiding my smile, I got dentures!”
8. “Just finished my chemotherapy treatment and I’m cancer free.”
9. “Part of my journey to self-love and health transformation was to accept my dad-bod.”
“Here is my family and I celebrating losing 10 pounds in 2 months.”
10. “My son ran to my grandfather with dementia and hugged him, and he said to me: ’I really love this kid, I’m glad he’s here.’”
11. “Don’t have a lot of people to tell, but I got engaged today. So excited for what’s next. ”
12. “I was losing my hair due to anxiety. Here’s my first hairless picture, I’m still worthy of happiness.”
13. “This is the first time my son met my quadriplegic grandfather.”
“I remember being little and helping him drink his water, and now my son is doing it.”
14. “My cousin’s 94-year-old grandfather skydived for the first time the other day and loved every minute of it!”
15. “Baby Zoe, my mom finally agreed to let us have our first family dog. A dream of mine has finally come true after 22 years.”
What dreams did you have as a child? Have you realized them, or have your aspirations changed?