16 Former Stars Who Have Totally Different Jobs Now
Getting a job in Hollywood can be a dream come true for so many people no matter where they come from. But, it can also be something that people want to leave behind since it comes with a lot of publicity. And people like MC Hammer, Macaulay Culkin, and Angus T. Jones made the conscious decision to get more regular jobs. People still care about them and how they’re doing, but they are not chasing after them 24/7.
Bright Side discovered 16 famous actors and singers that decided to leave the Hollywood lights behind and follow a different work path.
1. Hugh Mitchell: from actor to photographer
3. Kevin Jonas: after the split of the Jonas Brothers, Kevin started working as a contractor
10. Al Green: from Grammy-winning singer to pastor
14. Angus T. Jones: from starring on Two and a Half Men to event planner for Sean “Diddy” Combs’ Tonite
15. Macaulay Culkin: from legendary child star of Home Alone to having his own podcast called Bunny Ears
16. Freddie Prinze Jr.: from full-time actor to author of a cookbook and WWE director
Are you surprised that these stars didn’t continue with their high-profile jobs even though they were so successful? Do you think that having a regular job is less stressful than being in front of lights and cameras all the time?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!