20 Moving Photos That’ll Tug at Your Heartstrings Right Away
Getting adult seems to always go together with a bad mood because it’s only in childhood when we could forget about our troubles by simply eating a piece of yummy ice cream. Today we seem to have so many issues and reasons to worry that one ice cream won’t save the day. Nevertheless, we should be able to find reasons to smile even on grumpiest of the days and, luckily, these reasons are there.
We at Bright Side never get tired of repeating that our world is wonderful and that kindness, love, and humor are the best remedies from various troubles. So dive into our “contagious” mood by looking at 20 photos we selected for you.
1. A brother helping his little brother to play a video game
2. This guy really knows how to cheer a girl up.
3. “A friend of mine has a Golden Retriever that recently made a new friend.”
4. This kid is meeting his heroes.
5. They suffer in the heat too.
6. “The kitchen manager made a burger he was especially proud of and asked me to take a picture.”
7. “A homeless man came into this Burger King asking for some spare food, this woman stood up from her table and instead stood in line with him and bought him whatever he wanted.”
8. “In 1985 these kids saw my dad with his camera and asked him to take their photo.”
9. “My mom got me a cardboard cutout of my dog to take with me to college.”
10. “I called my grandpa and asked him ‘Do you want to go fishing?’ We conversed about where, and then I showed up 15 minutes later and this was him on the front porch.”
11. Now you know how to create a unicorn shadow and make your kid happy.
12. “My next-door neighbor’s guinea pig comes over sometimes to ask for carrots.”
13. “Last night I was taking sunset pictures on the beach when a guy walked up and asked me if I’d take a picture of him and his girlfriend. Then he whispered, ‘take a video.’ Next thing I know I’m videoing a proposal. I took this candid shot on my own phone afterward.”
14. “Grandpa sat and ate with granny today at my wedding.”
15. “These teens at the skateboard park treating my 5-year-old son like he’s one of them”
16. This dog sniffed out 2 girls lost in Algonquin Park. She is the goodest girl.
17. Mom is feeling proud.
18. The manager of a fast-food cafe is helping a World War II veteran change his tire.
19. It’s such a small thing, but it makes such a big difference.
20. “My cousin’s 101-year-old grandma was her flower girl.”
Which of the photos from this compilation put the widest smile on your face and which one touched the depths of your soul? We would be glad to hear from you in the comments!