15 People Who Spread Their Enthusiasm at Work to the Maximum
45% of workers say they are satisfied with their jobs. And only 20% feel very passionate about it. Still, if you don’t like the place where you work, it doesn’t mean you can’t express your creativity. Maybe some enthusiasm can make your routine brighter.
We at Bright Side are inspired by people who stay creative no matter where they are and are sharing 15 pics that show different sides of using imagination at work.
1. “I saw our pilot dangling out the window to clean the windshield.”
2. “I get an email when I get a package delivered to my apartment’s mailroom. It’s supposed to be a photo of the label, but there’s this guy.”
3. “How my teacher sits on desks”
4. A creative way to dress mannequins
5. “An actual interview going on at the office — we take Halloween very seriously.”
6. “The cashier at my local Costco is smiling under the mask.”
7. “This Tang salesman at a local supermarket”
8. “Chick-fil-A drive-through workers”
9. “I came across these construction workers.”
10. “My container of tomatoes has information on the worker who packed them.”
11. “I caught this gem before I could figure out how to reverse the cam.”
12. “This police officer has pink handcuffs.”
13. “This driver’s door for a plumbing company in Florida”
14. “My Lyft driver had linoleum flooring installed in his minivan.”
15. “My math teacher dressed as Foil Man.”
Do you love your job? What job would you like to try?