15 People Who Weren’t Too Lazy to Reach for Their Camera and Never Regretted It
Some people are so fast to reach for their phone that they are like the looky-loos of taking pictures. Or they simply press the caption button at just the right second when thunder breaks a rainbow in half. Accidental or not, their pictures can teach us not to be afraid to grab our phones whenever we see something interesting.
Bright Side picked 15 pictures that were definitely well-timed, and their owners deserve a big round of applause.
1. “Accidentally found out what my daughter will look like with my hair.”
2. “Photobomb level: adorable”
3. “My legs after a 5-hour mountain bike ride”
4. Looks like her hair, but it’s actually a guy’s head.
5. “Thought I was just taking a photo of a rainbow when...”
6. “My uncle using his flashlight to brighten up my dad’s iPad screen”
7. “My butter this morning looks like a happy man.”
8. “This egg has no yolk.”
9. “A guy in hot AZ heat did not want his dog’s paws to burn, so he pulled him in a cooler.”
10. “Sometimes you get lucky with timing.”
11. “This one got a little greedy.”
12. “This dog trying to catch the ball”
13. “This kiwi with just one seed”
14. “She said she wanted the biggest cinnamon roll they had.”
15. “The way my arm gets sweaty”
Which one of the images above would you gladly share with your friends on social media? Do you have any amazing content to share that the world would love to see?