15+ People Who Wrapped Their Presents So Creatively That It’s Impossible to Guess What’s Inside
Some people give presents in their original packaging or even without it, like socks or a shirt. But there are others who not only wrap their presents beautifully, but actually do everything to confuse the recipient. For example, they can wrap a hoodie in a way that makes it seem like a ukulele. Let’s have a look at how these 18 creative people wrapped their presents.
1. An umbrella disguised as a rocking chair
2. “I took some gummies and got really into wrapping this pot.”
3. A board game wrapped like a guitar
4. “It’s actually 2 smartwatch bands.”
5. “Inside the toilet was a cute cat coffee cup and a box of hot chocolate mix.”
6. And here is cash taped around an actual hanger.
7. “I wrapped a Moomin mug as a hair dryer complete with cord for my wife for Christmas last year.”
8. A set of holiday postcards is inside.
9. “I built a Ferris wheel to hold my girlfriend’s Christmas gifts.”
10. A cast iron pan is wrapped in a way to look like a turtle.
11. Actually, it’s a rolled map in a tube.
12. “The kids never guessed these were skateboards.”
13. Apparently, the ukulele is actually a hoodie.
14. In reality, it’s not a scooter but an umbrella.
15. A pack of shower steamers wrapped like a dinosaur
16. This is not a hanger stand but a golf umbrella.
17. There’s a board game under the wrapping paper.
18. “I got tired of giving envelopes with gift cards in them. This year, everyone gets a paper-mache animal filled with candy (and a gift card).”
Do you like to wrap the presents you give to your loved ones? Do you usually get creative or keep things simple?