It’s interesting to try to understand what’s really going on in a man’s head when they face a problem. It seems like men have a built-in, random idea generator that needs just a second to come up with some crazy concept. You just never know what it might generate for you next.
1. When years of playing Tetris finally pays off:
2. I’ll do it, just hold the ladder.
3. Yeah, sometimes safety really should go first.
4. “My parents got a new bed last night and my dad’s nightstand was too short. Problem solved: he drilled it into the wall.”
5. When you forgot your helmet at home but you still have a lot of work to do.
6. He should’ve hung a sign: “Don’t be afraid, it’s almost safe.”
7. Men truly have weird relationships with stairs, don’t you think?
8. They definitely haven’t seen Final Destination. Otherwise, it would be impossible to explain their actions.
9. Apparently, eyelids are the best protection for your eyes.
10. This is too cool, even for Tom Cruise.
11. Well, at least your toes are safe.
12. “My co-worker repaired the linoleum floor in our office with cardboard and laminated it with tape.”
13. Imagine the level of trust between these 2 coworkers.
14. Looks like this might be a dentist’s car.
15. If it looks stupid but it works, it’s not stupid.
Please note: This article was updated in January 2023 to correct source material and factual inaccuracies.
Preview photo credit troubler / Pikabu