17 Photos That Make Us Appreciate the Father-Daughter Bond Even More
Research shows that healthy relationships between fathers and daughters are directly related to higher levels of the daughter’s well-being. So, on top of being a beautiful bond, it’s also a deeply important one. Countless dads everywhere know this and do their best to truly cherish the time they have with their girls.
Bright Side filled this page with proof of the special connection between fathers and daughters everywhere. Beware: tearjerker material lies ahead!
1. “My 6-year-old daughter has been asking for months to have a mohawk like her daddy.”
2. “In the future when someone asks what it was like to work from home in 2020, I’ll just show them this picture.”
3. “My daughters got makeup for Christmas.”
4. “My premature daughter holding my finger for the first time at 9 days old.”
5. “My daughter crawled up in my lap while I was playing guitar and my wife snapped a photo.”
6. “This knight’s daughter came up after all the jousting and ’healed’ everyone with her wand, then kissed her daddy.”
7. “She was crying. I put my hand back toward her. She grabbed my finger, leaned in, and immediately fell asleep.”
8. “I was helping my teenage daughter dye her hair tonight when this happened.”
9. “My dad’s reaction to seeing his daughter in her gown on her wedding day”
10. “When your daughter crawls into your lap for a nap on a lazy Sunday, you don’t move until she’s ready for you to move.”
11. “As a single dad, I don’t have all the time and money in the world, but I thought of this a while ago. My daughter loved it.”
12. “My daughter put her sandals inside my work shoes so she could wear them and ’be like Daddy.’”
13. “This is the way I do bedtime with my daughter.”
14. “After only seeing her online, this is the first time I’ve ever held my daughter after being away for 12 months.”
15. “I took my daughter out for cupcakes and her smile is everything.”
16. “My daughter thinks I’m a superhero after I put her to bed at night.”
17. “Took a pic of my husband falling in love with our daughter.”
Bonus: The Rock watching The Lion King with his daughter “for the 987th time”
What’s your favorite memory with your dad or daughter? Make the comment section home for your sweetest photos and stories.