17 Times Bad Luck Just Wouldn’t Quit
Some people just can’t seem to get a break. It’s like they’re playing a never-ending game of bad luck tag. From finding a huge insect on their toilet paper to getting the completely wrong order, their life feels like a series of funny mishaps. But they don’t let it get them down — they keep rolling with the punches and finding the humor in the chaos. It just goes to show that a positive attitude can beat even the worst streaks of bad luck.
1. “Did my barber mess with me?”
2. An evil genious sandwich packaging.
3. Not gonna use the toilet paper, huh?
4. “The image on the box was slightly exaggerated.”
5. “I sat on the toilet, closed the door, and my 2yo decided I wasn’t shitting myself fast enough.”
6. “Every single grape in the bag has seeds.”
7. “These cat socks.”
8. “The running hot water from my $550/night Paris Hotel Room.”
9. “My kit came with no kat.”
10. “Looks (and tastes) like old bread left in the sun.”
11. “Crazy sore muscles but no bath tub? Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.”
12. “So I bought a Spider-Man mask on eBay, and here’s what I got.”
13. Definitely like the picture shows.
14. The amount of tomatoes is just too much.
15. “We ordered the cake on the left and received the cake on the right. Elmo has seen better days.”
16. “Wife didn’t want anything from BK. I got home and went to the bathroom and came back to this.”
17. “Expectation vs reality — yup, that’s the waistband without any elastic not being able to go past my chest, lol.”
These people seem like they’ve been playing a never-ending game of “unlucky dice,” and it’s like they’re caught in a comical loop of bad luck that just won’t quit.