20 Hysterical Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Family Life
Family. These people are always ready to give you a helping hand, to share your happiness and sorrows when you need it most, and... to make your jaw drop with surprise at any single moment. From witty husband-and-wife jokes to well-advised and elaborate pranks, they continue to prove that family is the best part of life.
Here at Bright Side we’ve had a good laugh at these 20 pics that show all the quirks of family life, and we hope you’ll like them too!
20. “My wife asked me which color I liked the most.”
19. “Year No. 4 at my wife’s family reunion.”
18. “Marriage is all about compromise. For example, I didn’t really want a dog. My wife did. So we compromised... And here is our new puppy Copper.”
17. “I needed to borrow my wife’s phone... she said her password was our anniversary. I gave the phone back and said I didn’t know what happened.”
16. “A guy I know from work took his sons to Hooters for the first time and captured this.”
15. “I tossed a fortune cookie in my wife’s lunch today and she angrily sent me this picture. Like I control the fortunes inside the cookies and I picked this one on purpose.”
14. Our version of “Follow Me” photographs
13. “Proud Dad Moment: My wife took my daughter to buy a dress. She came home with this!”
12. “This was a birthday gift from my wife, because I eat cereal way too much, at all times of the day and night.”
11. “My wife was upset that she was out of town on Sake’s (orange one) first birthday. So I sent her this.”
10. “My brother’s wife had a baby yesterday, this is how they announced it.”
9. “I wanted to celebrate and announce my awesome Father’s Day gift from my wife. There’s no better way to do this than a sexy photoshoot.”
8. “While my wife was at work today, I had some fun by adding a couple of things to our daughter’s Magic SleepSuit.”
7. “My wife asked me to hard boil some, but not all, of the eggs.”
6. “My wife is 5’1” and I am 6’7″ — when it comes to hotel robes, one size does not fit all."
5. “After months of denial and many nights on the couch, I finally got the evidence to prove to my wife why she sleeps better than I do.”
4. “I didn’t realize my wife left the kids’ presents in the car until I checked the rear view mirror.”
3. “Every year my family does a Secret Santa and Secret Satan and my brother-in-law has had me for Satan for the past 4 years straight.”
2. “I think my wife is trying to tell me something.”
1. “Working night shift, wife sends this.”
Which of the pics made you laugh the most? Do you have hilarious pictures of your family life to share with us and other readers? We’d be glad to find them in the comments!