10+ People Who Went the Extra Mile for Their Pets
Our pets are always considered a part of our families — they’re around us all the time, sharing countless moments of joy and sorrow. In fact, 44% of millennials see their pets as their “starter children” before they have real ones. So it’s no wonder that we’re ready to do anything to make our little family members feel safe and happy.
Bright Side put together 11 heart-stirring photos that show the true love that only a pet owner can have for their furry friends.
11. “I think he likes his present.”
10. When both of you hate rain, but it’s time to pee anyway:
9. “My senior dog has a hard time climbing stairs, so I made some extra steps for him.”
8. “My cats are not allowed outside, but we’ve found a solution.”
7. “My brother built a separate room for his dog.”
6. “I got a girlfriend for Kiwi. They’re such a cute couple!”
5. “My aunt said that she doesn’t want her dog’s eyeballs to get dry when he’s in the back of the pick-up.”
4. “I got a thermal mat for my cat and it seems like he’s achieved Zen.”
3. “My sister rescued this baby girl and gave her new ears.”
2. “I bought a mattress for my dog to help with his arthritis.”
1. “My sister adopted her very first dog and his before and after pics have me crying.”
Have you ever done anything special for your pets? We’d be happy to hear your stories in the comments!