Social media brings us the joy of communication and also an endless stream of personal photos. Perfect bodies, luxurious cars and phones, expensive vacations, and adorable animals — social media dazzles us with these photos. Though, most of the time, something less appealing usually hides behind these good photos. For example, thousands of tries for the perfect pose or even a fake background!
1. How to create a “spontaneous” photo
2. Being a good player is so easy on social media.
3. Let them think you’re getting the perfect stretch.
4. Flawless and poreless make up exists only in photos.
5. Behind some vacation photos are hardworking boyfriends.
6. First you post a nice photo, then you can eat.
7. A good photographer can create a masterpiece in any location.
8. Freelancer life be like:
9. This is a professional model, but she also posts unflattering photos to prove that you don’t have to be perfect to be beautiful.
10. A little finesse and free time will provide you with a luxurious item for a good photo.
11. Girls who try to show off their boyfriends on social media might also be lying.
12. “Took the whip out for a wash.”
13. Summertime budget life hack
14. Behind every autumn Instagram photo
15. It’s all about the pose and the posture.
16. All girls will be yours, just pick the right photo.
Please note: This article was updated in February 2023 to correct source material and factual inaccuracies.