14 Photos That Will Make the Perfectionist in You Feel Good
Let’s face it: looking at near-perfect objects or hyper-organized spaces can be soothing. And this is simple: the brain naturally seeks organization in everything, enabling its power to produce happiness hormones and giving us that sense of balance, calm, and release. With that in mind, let’s look at a selection of soothing photos below to help everyone fulfill their natural passion for order and symmetry.
14. “This bundle of pencils at a library...”
13. “A market in my town is serious about their produce displays.”
12. Cooking ravioli has never been this satisfying.
11. Google Data Center, Douglas County, GA, USA
10. When healthy also means beautiful:
9. Lawn mowing taken to a new level
8. Who else has tried to do the same?
7. The world’s most perfect onion
6. An extremely satisfying example of finding the perfect fit
5. These perfectly parked vans have formed an oddly, beautiful pattern.
4. “Just the right mug to warm a Stroopwafel”
3. Perfect ombre coffee for the ideal beginning of your day
2. When you’re a parking Guru:
1. Fluffy happiness
Which ones did you like the most? Have you ever found something so perfect that it gave you goosebumps? Feel free to share with us in the comment section!